Isn't he adorable? Jacob is my squeezable boy. He doesn't mind a bit when I draw him onto my lap and hug him, even when he's in the middle of telling me something. Jacob goes "under the knife" in a few weeks for a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy. A common, simple procedure, yet still difficult to deal with as a parent. I'll have to let him go into a room without me, surrounded by nurses and doctors and just wait, doing nothing, knowing that when he wakes up he will be hurting. Yes, I know his quality of life will be greater. It doesn't stop the "what if's" from popping up, though.Sunday, January 18, 2009
Teddy Bear
Isn't he adorable? Jacob is my squeezable boy. He doesn't mind a bit when I draw him onto my lap and hug him, even when he's in the middle of telling me something. Jacob goes "under the knife" in a few weeks for a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy. A common, simple procedure, yet still difficult to deal with as a parent. I'll have to let him go into a room without me, surrounded by nurses and doctors and just wait, doing nothing, knowing that when he wakes up he will be hurting. Yes, I know his quality of life will be greater. It doesn't stop the "what if's" from popping up, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



he is so cute!
ReplyDelete